05 September 2017

and you don't have to try.



she blew in like a warm winter gust
knocked me off of my dusty high horse
had to check my heart right there at her front door
yeah, and it's quite alright, and it's quite alright, its' alright
hey hey, girl you're alright
and you don't have to try
Don't have to try
hey hey, you're a welcome surprise
you're the butterflies dancing on my insides
oh my, oh my
let me feast my eyes on you girl cause you're alright
(paul otten - girl you're alright - reign season 1 - episode 1)


 inspired by the tv show Reign -
i have been obsessed with the gorgeous costuming, sets and details. mary queen of scots and queen elizabeth - fighting to the end while looking oh so beautiful. my gorgeous models are sisters - fraternal twins and as beautiful inside as out. when i asked them if they would portray the essence of reign they were in. when i say essence, i mean a modern in your closet approach. we were going to shoot in magnolia by the ocean - but the day turned into a very chilly, very windy one and i just knew it would be a challenge. so we stayed local and created our france/england royal vibe right in our own backyard. sometimes all you need is your imagination, desire and willing participants. always fun to create. get dressed up. if you're into it give me a shout and book a session. just because is reason enough.
xo
styling: cheryl kubat - tangled handknits











































0 comments:

Post a Comment