06 March 2014

so many gifts.

i adore photographing families. i never set the stage, in fact i just let it be. it's like being invited to a most wonderful party. i had asked anne-marie if there was a poem, or story, or song that came to mind about her family. without hesitation she immediately told me. and i know the words ring true to describe each precious member of her wonderful tribe. family. it's such a powerful word. and much love, tenderness, honesty and kindness are wrapped up in its infinite arms. these faces. these smiles. these hugs. this is family. 
xo M. 

You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
For your selflessness, my admiration
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound, I'm bound to
thank you for it....
{n. merchant}

October 2013. Spencer Peirce Farm. Newbury.

0 comments:

Post a Comment