09 July 2013

the one true thing. kirstin + jaime

you stay the course you hold the line you keep it all together
you're the one true thing I know I can believe in
you're all the things that I desire, you save me, you complete me
you're the one true thing I know I can believe
{s. maclachlan}














































much happiness to Kirstin + Jaime -  xo


List of Ingredients
Wedding Planner: Elegant Aura
 {Alison Quill + Elizabeth Quill}
{Interns: Kate and Anne}
Venue: The Inn on the Horse Farm|Sudbury, Massachusetts
Florals + Ceremony Decor: The Celebrated Flower
Bridal Gown: Manhattan Bridal
Bridesmaids Dresses: Target
Groom + Groomsmen: Linen Jacket + Vest - Russo's Tux
Officiant: Megan Barber
Lighting:  DesignLight
Caterer + Tableware: Gourmet Caterers
Cake + Cupcakes: Amanda Oakleaf Cakes
{Linen Emerald Wine Goblets Whiskey Barrels
Bride + Groom Chairs: AFR Furniture Rental
Signage:
{Cupcakes, Menu, Favors + Guestbook} - Kirstin Boyd
Save-the-Date + Invitation Suite: - Kirstin Boyd



0 comments:

Post a Comment